More than just a job. It’s a family.
Get your insurance career off to a strong start with a dynamic organisation. We encourage knowledge sharing and have developed a coaching culture where knowledge is cascaded, ensuring everyone has an opportunity to benefit from the experience and expertise within our team.
Current Graduate Vacancies
Insurance – Willis IRM, Belfast
What does the role involve?
- Assist us in providing professional advice and service to all clients.
- Work with senior directors and colleagues to provide clients with the relevant product information which best meet their needs, and to allow them to make informed decisions.
- Get involved in managing policy events following compliant processes.
- Develop relationships with our clients and deliver excellent customer service.
- Ascertain how to identify and mitigate the impact of potential issues and recognise opportunities for growth.
- Gain cutting-edge skills and knowledge working on a variety of projects individually and as part of a team.
- Pack in lots of learning and new experiences, with company funded, internationally recognised, professional qualifications.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunities for career progression
- A highly competitive salary
- 25 days paid leave in addition to statutory holidays
- Hybrid working
- Private medical insurance
- Health cash plan
- Professional development funding
- Pension contributions
- Benefits portal offering discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Monthly social events and staff breakfast
From hospitality and leisure, to construction and haulage – you’ll work with organisations of different sizes and sectors, across the UK and Ireland. We strive to create a positive working environment in which our staff can thrive, while delivering a first class service to our clients.
How to apply
Please note our current graduate vacancies are for Willis Insurance & Risk Management, Belfast only.
Contact Maeve on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on the role and application process.